The micro-precision dispensing needle valve will suck the red glue back into the needle to break the glue at the end of the dispensing action, which can reduce the workpiece defects caused by the drawing of the glue.
Moreover, the amount of suckback is simpler and more precise than the general valve adjustment, and the suction vacuum can be precisely adjusted to avoid common problems such as insufficient suction or vacuum and inhalation of air.
The valve body is made of stainless steel and is surface treated for most dispensing materials. The improved cylinder structure design makes the valve open and close faster and reduces the valve timing error. The wear-resistant shaft seal type increases the service life and reduces the number of downtime repairs.
- Machined by precision CNC tools to ensure dimensional accuracy, easy to disassemble and easy to clean and maintain.
- Stainless steel body and shaft are surface treated and matched with anti-erosion wear-resistant shaft seal to extend the service life.
- Inlet diameter 1/8” PT tooth design, special 1/4” PTF needle connector for export, effectively reduce red glue staying in the glue room
- Significantly reduce the accuracy of dispensing due to bubble residue. Smooth glue flow path makes bubbles easy to remove.
- The balanced shaft design has no lateral thrust, and does not affect the valve switching time due to material inlet pressure change, resulting in dispensing error.
- With a retraction function, it automatically sucks back when the valve is closed, and can suck the residual glue from the dispensing needle outlet back into the needle or prevent the glue from continuing to reduce the drawing phenomenon.
- Use special dispensing needles or use heating to increase productivity
- Applicable glue: SMA red plastic